Terms of Service
By accessing this Magnifyq Consultancy website, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License Permission has not been granted to temporarily or permanently download, modify or copy materials information or software on Magnifyq Consultancy website for personal, non-commercial transitory or for any public display commercial or non-commercial purposes. By using this website also agree not to attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained within, remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
3. Disclaimer The materials on Magnifyq Consultancy web site are provided "as is". Magnifyq Consultancy makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Furthermore, Magnifyq Consultancy does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Limitations In no event shall Magnifyq Consultancy or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Magnifyq Consultancy internet site, even if Magnifyq Consultancy or a Magnifyq Consultancy authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. As some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata The materials appearing on Magnifyq Consultancy website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Magnifyq Consultancy does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Magnifyq Consultancy may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Magnifyq Consultancy does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Links Magnifyq Consultancy has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Magnifyq Consultancy of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law Any claim relating to Magnifyq Consultancy website shall be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom without regard to its conflict of law provisions.